
Benjamin got sick one night last week so the next day we decided not to give him any solid food. As most of you would suspect, he was not happy about this. During breakfast I nursed him as he looked longingly at Lily's oatmeal (or oapmeal as she calls it.) At lunch he seemed very frustrated we would not share our hummus sandwich and grapes. By midday he somehow got into the diaper bag and pulled out an apple while Lily and I were in the other room. I will have to say I was shocked that he could bite into the skin of an apple with only two bottom teeth (that have not even fully come in!) He sat eating the apple and I let him have it since he must have worked hard to get it. He easily ate over half of the apple including the area with the seeds, goes to show this boy will never starve!

1 comment:
hahaha oh my gosh my little big eater! hehe.. such a funny story.. i have pictures for u, i will send them asap!
Post a Comment