


Last week we went Glen Oak (about 70 miles away), to an apple farm. Luckily I went with a friend of mine who grew up there so I didn't have to navigate. It is a very beautiful area. I always enjoyed going to visit the apple orchards where I grew up in MI so I was really excited to go check it out. As expected it was different than any apple orchard one would find in the Midwest. The little town was nestled up int the mountains with the apple trees growing on an incline. There were also raspberry bushes, which we ended up picking instead of apples. The kids ate A LOT of raspberries so it took a long time to fill up out container. The warehouse where the apples were stored smelled awesome, we picked up some apples and apple cider to bring home.

No comments:
Post a Comment