Thursday, November 13, 2008

Go Obama!




The kids really enjoyed election day. They went with me to vote and since I was the only person voting at the time all of the attendants were playing with the kids. Lily kept going back and forth between McCain and Obama, but I think in the end she chose Obama...especially once she and Benjamin got the cool Obama t-shirts from Grandma! I was more passionate about Prop. 8 here in California (a yes vote would ban gay marriage). I of course voted NO but the yes vote won. I feel this is unconstitutional and I really thought Cali would be more liberal...oh well. At least we are moving to San Fran soon where hopeful people will be more liberal.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So it's settled, eh? Bay Area? I think you guys will be really happy there. :o) I just wish you didn't have to leave at all!

Unknown said...

I love it!!! shirts are grear!