
We are finally getting used to our new house. We moved in about 2 weeks ago and almost have everything unpacked. The kids are enjoying all of the extra space, and I am happy for more space to store things so I don't have to worry about clutter. When we first moved in Lily wanted me to take pictures of her in every room as we waited for the movers to bring our stuff, so I will post them (btw, the picture above is the one from the listing, it is obviously not that green right now!):
The Kitchen

The Dining Room

Stairs...Lily likes hanging on the banister

The upstairs bathroom, the house was built in the 1940s, which I think you can tell by the tile in the bathroom

The "blue" room

The kids room

Master bedroom

Attic room, this room has some great built in shelving as well as a chalkboard so we are using this room to do lessons:

The other half of the attic is Will's "office" so I can keep his mess as far away from my tidy house as possible!

The scary basement where I have to go to do laundry

The garage (in which there is no way our truck will fit, so it will be storage)

The backyard

Benjamin after the movers left

We haven't really made any friends yet, but we have some really nice neighbors. The kids and I go to story time at the local library, but since it is so cold there really is not much to do. I joined our local gym, which has free childcare, so I can at least workout everyday. I have been spending a lot of time do some homeschooling lessons with the kids. Lily is very good at counting and she can write her name now.

2 comments:
Tracey and Will: This house is just beautiful. I hope that you enjoy it!
I am so so jealous!
Post a Comment