We go to deer forest every year. We couldn't miss this annual trip, I have been taking my niece there every summer since she was little, also I have fond memories of visiting when I was a kid. Although it changes a little each year we always have a great time. Lily and Benjamin are just at the age to really enjoy feeding the animals. Both of them had a great time interacting with the deer, horses, pigs and goats!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Deer Forest 2008
We go to deer forest every year. We couldn't miss this annual trip, I have been taking my niece there every summer since she was little, also I have fond memories of visiting when I was a kid. Although it changes a little each year we always have a great time. Lily and Benjamin are just at the age to really enjoy feeding the animals. Both of them had a great time interacting with the deer, horses, pigs and goats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment