While in Michigan we stayed with my sister who has gotten a dog since the last time we stayed with her. I wasn't sure how Lily and Benjamin would be with the dog, but both seemed to really like her. Lily wanted to hold/pet/play with her nonstop. Benjamin enjoyed looking at the dog, but was scared to get within touching distance of her. By the time we left Lily asked when we could get a dog or a cat...I told her NEVER! (Since I am very allergic)
Friday, August 1, 2008
Lily and Barbie
While in Michigan we stayed with my sister who has gotten a dog since the last time we stayed with her. I wasn't sure how Lily and Benjamin would be with the dog, but both seemed to really like her. Lily wanted to hold/pet/play with her nonstop. Benjamin enjoyed looking at the dog, but was scared to get within touching distance of her. By the time we left Lily asked when we could get a dog or a cat...I told her NEVER! (Since I am very allergic)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment