Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Benjamin is rolling!!


Benjamin finally started rolling this past weekend. I have to admit I probably didn't work with him as much as I did with Lily at this stage (although Aunt Lisa did while we were in Michigan). He is very excited to be somewhat mobile and wants to spend most of his time on the floor playing with his toys. He is just such a really happy baby. Will told him he has 4 weeks to start crawling in order to beat Lily's record...I guess this is why siblings compete :) He is naked in this picture because Will thought he would roll easier with no clothes on. I am happy to report he rolls with and without clothes!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

He looks so proud of himself!

firegurl89CT said...

I love the picture I miss you guys so much! Your neice

musicgirl77 said...

Guess I'm slow to figure out how to post! I love this picture of Benjamin. Kirsten is so right! He does look VERY proud of himself. I'm glad I helped him learn a little bit.