Friday, August 31, 2007
Lily wants to go to school
We dropped Will off at the airport very early Wednesday morning for his business trip up North (CA). On our return home we ran into school traffic as it was the first day of school in the area. There were kids everywhere walking to school with their parents. When Lily asked me where all the kids were going and I told her they were going to school she panicked and said she needed to go to school also. I explained to her that she was still too young for school and she was going to stay home and play with Mommy and Benjamin. She was devastated!!! She cried for at least a half hour saying she needed to go to school RIGHT NOW! I feel so bad, I almost think I should have found her a nursery school to go to a few days a week, but it is too late now since they already started. I am going to try to find a reasonably priced music or dance class so she can have something to go to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment