Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stroller Strides was a success!

This morning I tried a exercise class called stroller strides. It involves doing walking and toning exercises with a group while the kids are in strollers watching. Since we went to bed late I had trouble getting the kids up so Ben stayed with Will while Lily went with me. She patiently sat in the stroller while we were working out. At one point we were using exercise bands, when we were done I let her hold the band and then she started doing the exercise we had just been doing, it was so cute!! She also was trying to do some of the stretches, I think she really enjoyed it. Hopefully when I have both kids at the next class it be just as enjoyable because I could really use these workouts!

2 comments:

firegurl89CT said...

lol Aunt Tracy! Lily does silly things!

musicgirl77 said...

Modeling is the BEST teacher. I'm glad you enjoyed it!